Sunday 12 May 2013

EASTER

On Sunday morning I opened one eye to make sure the Easter bunny wasn't there.  He wasn't there so I opened my other eye and pounced out of bed.  I looked for eggs but there were none there.  I was so sad.  But...I looked at my Easter cubby and there was a note.  It said, 
"Dear Chloe and Jeremy, 
You have a lot of work to do finding your eggs.  Mum and Dad will give you clues of where the eggs are hidden.  
Love Easter Bunny.
The Easter Bunny gave me some riddles to answer.  The Easter Bunny gave Jeremy some questions to answer.  The Easter Bunny also gave us a map of the house.  It had golden stars where eggs were.  Me and Jeremy loved looking for eggs.  And another thing I really liked about Easter is that I can run around to find the eggs!!!  

By Chloe

4 comments:

  1. Great story Chloe. You and Jeremy did an awesome job finding those eggs. Mum and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the way you said I opened one eye to make sure the Easter bunny wasn't there.
    Mei

    ReplyDelete
  3. great story chloe. I liked the word I open one eye to make sure the easter bunny wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED YOUR STORYI LIKED THE WORD I POUNCED OUT OF MY BED FROM MYA

    ReplyDelete