Saturday 11 May 2013

100 WORD CHALLENGE #1 - BY CAMERON C

Rrrrrrrrrrrr!  Two lazy lions frolic on green hard ground as the dust rises up into the windy air.  Turning and twisting as their fur silently swirls in the dazzling sun.  Their messy golden manes flip and flap over their tar black eyes.  Their powerful jaws crash down noisily over their long slippery tongue.  Their deadly claws scratch each other as they tumble around the dry, dusty grass.  their gingery tummies roll on each other.  Sniff goes their sniffy snout smelling the smelly air.  They growl with exhaustion but they want to merely win!

By Cam

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cameron. Congratulations on your nicely crafted piece of writing. I especially like, "Their messy golden manes flip and flap over their tar black eyes."

    Well done. Your writing is really developing.

    Mr Newton

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. that was a really cool 100 word challenge I like how you wrote the powerful jaw's crash down noisily over their long slippery tongue. From Sam M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used dazzling sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. what does frolic mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that realy 100 words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! it isn't really . I have got 93 words. But my teacher said it is o,k.

      Delete
  6. I like the word dazzling

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great decribdive peace of writing Cameron I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your begining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that last line that you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the start, middle and end lol good work

    ReplyDelete