Saturday 11 May 2013

100 WORD CHALLENGE #1 - BY JESSICA

Once I went to the zoo and I saw two lions frolicking.  They were having great fun tumbling over each other.  One rolled over near me, but I quickly ran away because I was scared of the lions.  They were very fluffy.  They had a ginger mane and soft paws.  The two lions had big black noses.  They had trees all around them.  A rock rolled onto one of the lions paws.  he roared loudly.  the lion was terrified with what had just happened.  His paw was flattened and it was really sore and pretty stingy.  He was really thirsty because it was a long day.  He ran to the water fountain.

By Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Excellent writing Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon Stumbles5 June 2013 at 23:24

    Fantastic writing Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessie, I liked when you said a ginger mane. From Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica I like how you said frolicking from Jorja

    ReplyDelete