Thursday 13 March 2014

THE ACCIDENT - By Harry


Ow!  Arrgh!  When I was at my favourite camping place in Naseby I hurt myself.  I hurt myself by falling over a whole lot of big sticks.  I was hurt badly and I luckily had my two brothers, Richard and Mum.  So I ran to them.  I was shouting, “Mum, mum, mum!!” while I was running, and also crying.  I looked at my arm and it was scrapped from my arm to my muscle badly. When I did it, I was only six years old.  I did it ages ago on our second camping trip.  When I got to Mum I saw one of Richards friends who had a first aid kit with a bandage in it.  When she put it on it really hurt.  When she put it on we were heading to the big big lake.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Harry was I on that camping trip?
    Aliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aliya, no that was a time we went without you! it's heaps more fun when we all go together
    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aliya, no that was a trip we went alone. It's much more fun when we all go together!!

    ReplyDelete