Tuesday 19 June 2012

Class Picnic

On Friday I woke up.  "Hooray!  It's Room 10 and 11's class picnic!"  I rushed out of my warm, warm bed.  I looked out of my clear windows.  "Oh!"  It was raining.  The rain was raining hard.  It was hailing hard.  It looked like there was nearly a flood.  Suddenly I realised there was not going to be a class picnic.  
I felt devastated.  I was sulking.  I hoped the rain would stop and dry quickly so we could have our class picnic.
I got myself dressed and my Dad drove me to school.  My teacher said the class would still have something fun and exceptional to do.  Suddenly I felt a bit better.
At Feed and Read time I was so, so better.  My class played lots of really cool games like the Game Boy.  We wrote stories of the time.  We played some thinking games, and last but not least we were reading.  
I felt happy, glad and surprised.  I had an EXCEPTIONAL day!  My teacher was right.


By Caleb

10 comments:

  1. I liked how you used the word exceptional. from olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said I felt devastated.
    -Jodie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like when you said suky. by cameron

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how caleb put in i felt devastated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome words. from ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you said Oh its raining.



    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work caleb love the word exceptional
    by rishabh

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked how you used exceptional.From sam dc

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you said devastated naomi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LIKE THE WAY THAT YOU USED THE WORD EXCEPTIONAL TWISE BY GEORGE

    ReplyDelete